Cookies and cache
Control the information that Firefox saves
- Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences Websites store things like your preferences and login status in "cookies" on your computer. Learn how to manage cookies in Firefox.
- Websites say cookies are blocked - Unblock them This article describes how to troubleshoot problems that involve websites reporting that cookies are blocked or disabled.
- Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer Websites store information such as site preferences and login status in "cookies" on your computer. Learn how to delete cookies in Firefox.
- Disable third-party cookies in Firefox to stop some types of tracking by advertisers Some advertisers use third-party cookies to track your visits to the various websites on which they advertise. Learn how to disable them.
- How to clear the Firefox cache The Firefox cache temporarily stores parts of websites you visit. Learn how to clear it to fix issues with how websites work or look.
- Block websites from storing site preferences or login status in Firefox Learn how to block websites from storing "cookies", the small pieces of info about site preferences and login status, in Firefox.
- Forget button - quickly delete your browsing history on Firefox Make Firefox "Forget" your recent browsing history while leaving the rest alone. All it takes is a few clicks.