Firefox comes with an optional Forget toolbar button that lets you clear cookies and browsing history from a selected time frame, without affecting the rest of your information. Here's how to do it in just a few clicks:
- First, add the Forget button to your toolbar. You'll only need to do this step once!
- Click the menu button , then click and select
- Drag the Forget button from the Customize Firefox panel to your toolbar, then click .
- When you're ready to clear your recent history, click the Forget button on your toolbar.
- Choose the time frame that you'd like to forget (five minutes, two hours or 24 hours) and click the red
Firefox will then clear the history and cookies from the specified time frame, close your open tabs and relaunch a new, clean window.