Upgrade your subscription to a higher plan or bundle your subscription to get more features at a better price.
Table of Contents
- 1 Subscription bundles
- 2 Upgrade your subscription
- 3 Common questions
In addition to upgrading your subscription to a higher plan, you can also take advantage of our bundled offers to combine our services and get more while saving on your purchase.
Upgrade your subscription
- Visit the website of the service you’re subscribed to.
- Select your new plan or bundle and proceed to purchase.
- Log in to your account by clicking the Sign in link at the top of the checkout screen BEFORE you complete the purchase (in addition to your payment information, the checkout screen will show your current plan and the plan you’re upgrading to).
- Accept the terms and conditions of the new subscription by clicking the checkbox.
- Click Confirm change.
- Click Get started to start using your services.
Are downgrades available?
Subscription downgrades are not currently available. In order to revert to a previous plan, you will first need to cancel the existing subscription and then subscribe again to your desired plan. Please contact our customer support team for additional questions.
Can I upgrade from a monthly plan to an annual plan?
Yes, you can upgrade your monthly VPN plan to the annual plan by either:
- Choosing the annual plan on the VPN website.
- Clicking the option to upgrade in the Profile screen on the VPN app.
What services currently offer bundled subscriptions?
The following bundles are currently available:
Visit relay.firefox.com to upgrade your subscription.
Can I upgrade to a bundle subscription if I subscribed using Google/Apple Pay?
We only support upgrades for subscriptions purchased on the website. If you purchased your subscription from a mobile store, upgrading from the website won't be possible. To learn more, see Why do I get an error when I try to upgrade my subscription?
How do I ask for support?
Please fill out our support form to get in touch with our support team: