A Mozilla account lets you sync your data and preferences (such as your bookmarks, history, passwords, open tabs and installed add-ons) across all your devices.
Table of Contents
Create a Mozilla account
You will need a Mozilla account to enable Sync. Learn how to sign up for a Mozilla account.
Choose what information to sync
Connect additional devices to Sync
A device could be a mobile device (such as a smartphone or tablet), a desktop computer, or another Firefox profile. For more on mobile devices, see:
- Android phones and tablets: Sync bookmarks, tabs, history and passwords on Android
- iPads, iPhones and iPod touch devices: Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on Firefox for iOS
To connect another desktop computer or profile, just sign in and let Sync do the rest. To sign in, you'll need the email address and password you used in the previous section.
- Open Firefox on the computer or profile you want to sync.
- Click the menu button , then click the
button next to and sign in.
- If you're already signed in (see How do I know the status of my sync?) click to start syncing immediately.
Disable Sync for previously synced devices
For additional information, see Disable Firefox Sync.