Firefox Relay allows you to reuse the masks you have created to register or log in to other websites. This can be especially helpful for free users, who have limited masks. This article will show you how to access these masks.
Use an existing mask to log in or register on a website
As long as you have the Show Relay icon option toggled on under settings, the Firefox Relay icon will appear in the email field when you visit a website. Click it to see a list of recently used masks:
If the Firefox Relay icon doesn't show up:
- Right-click on the email field and hover over Firefox Relay in the menu that appears.
- Hover over Recent masks.
- Select the mask you want to reuse from the list of recent masks.
Use the same mask every time you log in to a website
Firefox Relay remembers the mask you used to log in to a website, so you don't have to manually enter it every time.
- Right-click on the email field.
- Hover over Firefox Relay.
- Select Use existing mask from this site…