You can access a variety of popular sites such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook directly from the top sites section of the home screen in Firefox Lite. You can also pin, remove or add new websites from our selection to customize your homescreen.
Pin top sites
Pinning a site will keep it on your home screen regardless of how many times it is visited.
To pin websites on your Firefox Lite’s home screen:
- From the Firefox Lite home screen, long-press the icon of the website you want to pin.
Remove top sites
If you don't want a site to remain on your home screen, you can remove it.
To remove a website from your Firefox Lite’s home screen:
- From the Firefox Lite home screen, long-press the icon of the website you want to remove.
Add top sites
To add a new website to your Firefox Lite home screen:
From the home screen:
- On Firefox Lite’s home screen, long-press on the blank space.
From the menu:
- Tap the menu button (three dots) at the bottom of the screen.
- A top site selection panel will appear with popular websites for you to choose from.
- Tap the website you want to add, and you will see the website pop-up on your Firefox Lite’s home screen.