Welcome to a new version of Firefox for iOS (version 108). Here are some highlights of bug fixes and enhancements in this version:
- Users can reload a website without cache to troubleshoot site issues by pressing Ctrl + F5.
- Synced tabs from the iOS devices are not displayed on desktop after signing in to another synced account on the iOS device.
- Firefox crashes when tapping on search engine icons that appear even after being disabled.
- App icon long-press opens the bookmark at the top of the bookmark list instead of the most recent bookmark.
- A Bookmark is not immediately deleted from the Recently saved after deleting it from the bookmark panel.
- Top tabs and address bar should appear when scrolling to the top using a mouse or trackpad on iPad.
- Instead of opening the Homepage, the last visited page still appears after +4 hours of inactivity.
- Wallpapers load faster on onboarding and in the wallpaper settings.
We hope you enjoy this new version. Thank you for using Firefox and supporting Mozilla’s mission for privacy, safety, and inclusion on the Web.