Mozilla VPN helps keep your online privacy and security in check by encrypting your internet traffic and hiding your IP address from websites and trackers. To use Mozilla VPN, you need a Mozilla account and a subscription. Once you've got your subscription, follow these simple steps to start using it:
- After subscribing to Mozilla VPN, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password.If you didn't receive the confirmation email:
- Visit the Mozilla VPN website.
- Click on Already a subscriber on the top right side of the screen.
- You will then sign in with your Mozilla account and will be prompted to create a password.
- Once you have created the password, you'll be taken to the Mozilla VPN download page, where you can choose the platform for which you want to install Mozilla VPN.
- Follow the prompts to install Mozilla VPN on the device you selected.
- Once it's successfully downloaded and installed, open Mozilla VPN on your device.
- Sign in with your Mozilla account (only required the first time).
- Wait for a few seconds while Mozilla VPN verifies your subscription status.
- If you're on desktop, you will see a Quick access disclaimer. To go on, select Continue.
- Switch the toggle to turn it on/off.
All set! You have successfully signed in to Mozilla VPN and will enjoy a more secure and private browsing experience moving forward.