Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page with just a couple of taps.
At the bottom of the screen, tap the menu button (the menu will be at the top right if you're using an iPad):
- Tap in the menu that pops up.
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find.
- Firefox will highlight the word or phrase that you're searching for. The number next to the search field will also show you how many times that word appears on the page.
- Use the up or down arrows to see each instance of that word or phrase on the page.
- The image "find in page arrows Firefox for iOS" does not exist.
- Tap the X to return to regular view.