If you’ve forgotten your Mozilla account password, reset it to a new password, then sign in to Hubs with your new password.
Reset your Mozilla account
Any data you have on the server will be erased when you reset your password (unless you use recovery keys). Your other devices will stop synchronizing unless you update them with the new password.
- Visit the Hubs dashboard.
- Enter your Mozilla account email address and click Register or Sign in.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address associated with your Mozilla account. Firefox will send you a reset email.
- Follow the instructions received in your email to change your password.
- After signing in with your new password, remember to update your password on each of your synced devices.
- Once you’ve changed your password, sign in to Hubs with your new password.