This article explains how to change or reset your Pocket account password. If you know your current password, you can simply log into Pocket to change it. Or, if you do not remember your password, you can reset it via email.
Changing your Password
If you're on your computer and know your current password, click the following link to change your password: Change your Pocket Password
If you're using Pocket on iOS or Android and know your current password, follow these steps:
- Visit the Settings/Options page in Pocket.
- Tap Edit Account.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password, then enter your new password twice.
Resetting your Password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting our password reset page and following these steps:
- Visit the Forgot your email or password? page.
- Type your Pocket email address and click Submit.
- Check your email. You will receive a message from Pocket with a link to reset your password. Click this link, or copy and paste it into your browser.
- Enter a new password, then type it again to make sure there were no mistakes. When you click Change Password, the new password will saved, and you will be logged into your account.