When browsing with Firefox for Android, you can share pages or specific content in just a few taps. We'll show you how it works.
Table of Contents
Share/send a web page
To send an open tab to another device or app:
- Go to the page that you want to send.
Tap the menu button.
- Tap to open the share menu.
- To send to a device, you will need to be signed in to your Mozilla account. Under Send to Device, select a device to send the tab.
- To send to an app, email or message and more. Select the icon under All Actions of the action you want to perform.
Share a single photo or file on a web page
- Long-tap on the item you want to share until the context menu pops up.
- Select Share Link, then choose from the list of sharing options.
Share selected text on a web page
- Select the text you want to share by long-tapping on part of it, then dragging the edges of the highlight until your text is selected.
- From the menu select Share, then choose from the list of sharing options.