Delete your Mozilla account
- Visit https://accounts.firefox.com.
- Sign in to your account if you haven't already.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button.
- Click the checkboxes to acknowledge you understand the effects of deleting your account, and click .
- Enter your Mozilla account password.
- Click the button. Once you do this, your account will be permanently deleted.
You will return to the sign up page displaying a message saying Account deleted successfully.
Delete sync data
You can also delete synced data on a device you are signed into with your Mozilla account if you don't wish to delete your Mozilla account.
Still need help?
If you've tried the steps above and you're still unable to sign in, send a message to our support team.Contact Support