Firefox Lockwise syncs passwords from the browser so that you can use them to easily sign in to your apps on Android and iOS. This article helps you get started quickly.
Table of Contents
Step 1: Sign up for Mozilla account
Sign up for a free Mozilla account if you don't already have one.
Step 2: Sync your logins in Firefox
- Sync logins in Firefox desktop
- Sync logins in Firefox for iOS
- How to set up Firefox Sync in Firefox for Android
Step 3: Install or set up Firefox Lockwise
- Manage your logins with the Firefox Password Manager
- Install Firefox Lockwise on iOS
- Install Firefox Lockwise on Android
Step 4: Enable auto-fill
Firefox Lockwise can enter your login credentials automatically on apps if you enable this feature so that you don't have to keep manually entering them. First, you have to enable autofill on your phone.