Firefox Monitor is a data breach notification service offered by Mozilla that warns you if your online accounts have been involved in a data leak. Using the Have I Been Pwned database, Firefox Monitor keeps track of known data breaches and notifies you if your online accounts are compromised, providing guidance on how to proactively protect yourself going forward.
Check if you've been part of a known breach
To see if your online accounts have been exposed in a data breach:
- Open your web browser and go to monitor.firefox.com.
- Sign in to your Mozilla account. If you don't have one, create it before proceeding.
- Scroll down to view the details of the breaches that could compromise your online accounts.
Now that you're aware of the breaches involving your online accounts, check Resolve breaches with Firefox Monitor to learn how to take proactive actions and mitigate the damage that could come from them.
- Resolve breaches with Firefox Monitor
- What to do after a data breach
- Firefox Monitor - Frequently asked questions
- See also Firefox Password Manager - Alerts for breached websites about alerts in Firefox for saved logins and passwords exposed in known data breaches.