This article explains how to export your bookmarks to an HTML file, which can be used as a backup or for importing into another web browser.
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel. Click and then click the bar at the bottom.
- In the toolbar of the Library window click the Import and Backup button
and choose from the drop-down menu.
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click . The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
- For instructions on how to back up and restore your bookmarks or move them to another installation of Firefox, see Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer.
- For instructions on how to back up and restore your Firefox profile data and settings, see Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.