You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This article shows you how to export your Firefox bookmarks and import them into Safari.
Exporting bookmarks from Firefox
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel. Click and then click the bar at the bottom.
- In the toolbar of the Library window click the Import and Backup button
and choose from the drop-down menu.
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click . The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Importing bookmarks into Safari
- Start Safari
- On the menu bar, click on the
menu and choose .
- Find the file you saved from Firefox and click
Click on themenu to ensure all of your bookmarks have been successfully imported.