Canceling Your Pocket Premium Subscription
The procedure for canceling your Pocket Premium Subscription depends on where you purchased it.
If you made your purchase on the Pocket website
To turn off auto-renewal for your subscription, visit the Manage Subscription page and click turn off auto-renew. Your subscription will cancel at the end of the paid period and will not renew.
If you'd like to cancel your subscription immediately, please click here to contact contact Pocket Support and we'll take care of your request as quickly as possible. Be sure to include your Pocket email address and your order number so we may find it. We're always working on improving Pocket Premium, so we'd love to hear any suggestions about how we could make our service better.
If you made your purchase in Pocket on iOS, click here to learn how to cancel.
If you made your purchase in Pocket on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Search for Pocket, then tap Pocket in the search results
- You will see your subscription listed on the app details page. Tap Cancel
- You will see a confirmation message. Tap Yes. Your subscription will no longer be automatically renewed.
What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
If you choose to cancel your subscription, your Pocket account will be converted to a fully functional Free account. However, you will no longer have access to Permanent Library, unlimited highlighting or any other Premium feature.
Can I get a refund for my Pocket Premium purchase?
If you are not completely satisfied with Pocket Premium, it may be possible to receive a refund depending on where the purchase was made.
- If you purchased Pocket Premium through Apple's App Store, Google Play, or another app market, it will unfortunately not be possible to receive a refund.
- If you purchased Pocket Premium from the Pocket website, it may be possible to receive a pro-rated refund for the unused portion of your subscription period. To inquire about a refund, please click here to let us know the reason.