Adding website shortcuts to your device's homescreen can provide quick access to your favorite websites. In this article, we will walk you through the steps to add a website shortcut to your homescreen using Firefox for iOS.
- Launch Firefox on your iOS device.
- Visit the website you want to create a shortcut for.
- Once the website loads, look for the share icon in the address bar.
- In the share menu, you will see various options for sharing and saving the website. Tap
- A dialog box will appear, displaying the website's title and a suggested name for the shortcut. You can change the name of the shortcut from this panel.
- Tap Add in the top right corner.
The shortcut will now appear in your home screen.