Adding website shortcuts to your device's homescreen can provide quick access to your favorite websites. In this article, we will walk you through the steps to add a website shortcut to your homescreen using Firefox for Android.
- Launch Firefox on your Android device.
- Visit the website you want to create a shortcut for.
- Once the website loads, open the Firefox for Android menu.
- A dialog box will appear, displaying a suggested name for the shortcut. You can change the name of the shortcut from this panel.
- Tap Add in the bottom right corner.
The shortcut will now appear in your home screen.