You can associate a secondary email address to your Mozilla account as a backup in case you lose access to your primary email address.
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click your Mozilla account (your email address – you may need to sign in first).
- After you've signed in, click . Your Mozilla account settings page will open.
- Next to Secondary email, click the button.
- Enter a new email address in the Secondary email text field and click the button.
- Follow the instructions in your verification email to confirm your second email address.
- The button will now show up under Secondary email. If you want, you can click this button to change it to your primary email address. (You might have to sign out and sign back in to your Mozilla account on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new primary email.)