Firefox Klar comes with built-in search engines, but you can also add new ones:
- Tap the menu button at the bottom right corner.
- Under the Search section, tap
- Tap .
- Give your search engine a name in the Name to display field.
- In the Search string to use field, enter the link to your search query.
- Here are some popular search query links you can copy and paste into this field.
- Tap Save to keep your changes.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the previous screen.
You can also Remove a search engine in Firefox Klar for iOS.